Tuesday, June 19, 2007

To All Mothers

Cleaning and Scrubbing
Can wait till tomorrow....
For babies grow up-
We've learned to our sorrow...
So quiet down cobwebs...
Dust go to sleep...
I'm rocking my baby
And babies don't keep!!!
This has been by my kitchen sink and I thought that I would share it with everyone. It is a good reminder that dishes will still be there tomorrow but your kids will not always be there, and when they are gone you will still be there with your dishes and wish that you had spent more time with your children. I guess what I am trying to say is let your house be for a day and take your kids to the park. Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Amen to that Sister Lynda! I've let my dishes go more than I care for anyone to know, LOL!

Linda Elms said...

Amen to enjoying your children while they are still at home. They will grow up and be gone before you know it! Hope you had a wonderful day!