Friday, June 13, 2008

Another Death

Well, we are on our way out of town this weekend for another funeral. My husband's Aunt passed away yesturday. This makes the 5th funeral I have been to this year.

This may sound bad but I can see how God has blessed us through every trial this year.

I can't help but think of my dad with every death since he passed away in March. I am having all kinds of emotions. Everything from sad to mad. (pray for my family LOL)

I am so glad that I have the Lord. I don't know what I would do without him.

I know that everyone at Life Tabernacle will have wonderful services this weekend. I wish that I could be there, but since I can't I will just say
WELCOME Pastor and Sis Holley!! I don't really know you but everyone that does is SOOO excited that you are our new pastor so you must be wonderful people. I look forward to getting to know you.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh Lynda, I'm so sorry! We will be praying for you!

janet anglin said...

I'm deeply sorry for you loss! You and your family will certainly be in our prayers.