Monday, October 20, 2008

Our Trip

Ok, maybe when I said I would blog about our trip "tomorrow" I meant next week. Sorry it has taken me so long. I have had a really bad cold and it seems everything I have done has taken me twice as long. I am feeling better now though.
Anyway here is my trip in a nut shell. (whatever that is)


Saturday we started out trip with the Luman family Reunion. It is in the woods, in the middle of nowhere. This is four of my dad's sisters and my mom.
Sunday Kevin preached in Kilgore. I was asked to teach Sunday School. I loved it. We sang "When you're up you're up" about twenty times. I was in high heels. I was so sore I could barely walk for days. LOL

Tuesday we went to our friends Micheal and Tamera's house. We all went to a pumpkin patch and let the kids get pumpkins. We always enjoy spending time with their family.

Our children had a little too much fun. LOL
Wednesday we went to the zoo.

The birds were our favorite part. One landed on Nathan's head.


TWO landed on Kevin!


I don't remeber what day it was but one of the days we carved pumpkins. Well, Lil Kevin carved a gourd. LOL I think they turned out really cute.


Well that was about it. We had fun mostly relaxing. It feels like I am forgeting something but this is what I took pictures of so this is what I remember.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like a fun time! Glad yall had a nice vacation together:)

Mandy said...

Looks like a blast!!! It makes me want to go on a trip somewhere! I loved the pumkins!