Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Valentine's Day

I am REALLY looking forward to Valentine's Day this year. We have no special plans and I don't really care what we do. I am just looking forward to the day. I decided to change my blog for a month to celebrate. Hope everyone has a wonderful day and a wonderful valentine's day.

Sorry for the lack of posts. So many wonderful things are happening in our lives right now I have not been able to sit down long enough to post. Maybe this week I will get a chance to catch up. The Lord has blessed me with a whole week off from babysitting. Whoo Hoo!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back to blogging.

amber. said...

Hi! I found you guys through another blog I read. Not sure if you remember me, but I am a friend of your husband's.....from Savoy. You'll have to tell him I said HELLO!!! :) Looking forward to reading more blogs!