Friday, January 8, 2010

Quick Update

I have not had access to the internet other than my Blackberry since we moved the first time. I did get a laptop for Christmas but until we get internet my posts will be few and far between. Here is a very quick update until next time.

We moved back to Texas in October. My husband was blessed with a job 2 business days after we arrived. Thank You, Jesus!!! God has blessed us so much since arriving back. We are looking forward to our future. Hopefully my next post will be a little longer. I have a few thoughts that I want to share with you but maybe I can post them next time. Love you all!!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Great that your husband got a job so quickly, that surely is a blessing in this economy.

Lynda said...

Thanks for visiting my neglected blog! LOL I just visited your blog. Thicker Than Blood looks like a really good book. I love to read so I am going to have to see if I can find it. lol I also homeschool but not permenantly.