Friday, March 16, 2007

Kilgore, TX

We were in Kilgore, TX this weekend. My husband preached both Sunday morning and Sunday night. (let me brag on him just a little bit) He did awesome. I thought Sunday morning was one of his best sermons. He preached with anointing and you could feel the power of God. He preached "The tragedy of a blessing" Don't stop when you get a touch keep pressing on until you get an answer. I wanted to go down to the alter before alter call was even given. Very encouraging!

We stayed with the WONDERFUL Bro and Sis Boatman. I love them just like they were my own parents. They saw something good in me when everyone else saw bad. They motivate me to want to be better. I want to be just like them when I grow up!! I will be eternally grateful for all the love, encouragement, support and wisdom they have given me through out the years.
I could go on and on and on about how wonderful Bro and Sis Boatman are but that will be enough for now.


I have some pics of my children and the Boatman's grandchildren playing but I have to get them off of my phone first. I will post them later.

4 comments:

Linda Elms said...

Sis. Seymour, I'm so glad ya'll had a great time with Bro. and Sis. Boatman. It's always good to go home. Glad you're back. Love you!

Mandy said...

Awesome! It's wonderful to hear a wife brag on her husband, so brag on! Glad you have people like the Boatman's in your life. We did miss ya'll!

Misty said...

Glad to hear you had a great time. We have missed you!

Anonymous said...

Not everyone saw bad Linda Lou... ;) Love ya!