Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Spring In My Soul

I am sure you have heard the saying "Mountain tops and valleys" Well I feel like I have been in a cavern with all the weight of the mountain on top of me. Dark and cold with no light; a little bit lonely. Even in the "cavern" there were underground streams that the Lord blessed me with.
OHHH but NOW I feel like I have reached the end of my cavern and I am climbing the mountain. The sun is out, the flowers are about to bloom and spring is in the air. NEW LIFE!! I don't mean that my troubles are gone. They are still there they just look different. I have no doubt that the mountain is going to be high. I hope that it is. Places that I have never been before with God.
This mountain will be sweeter because when I get to the top ALL the weight that was on top of me I will have victory over.

Until then I pray
Show me your ways, O Lord; Teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, For You are the God 0f my salvation; On You I wait all the day Psalm 25:4-5

4 comments:

Misty said...

Very beautiful illustration Lynda. I feel anewed also with the warm breath of spring.

Anonymous said...

Lynda:

You are amazing!

I love you,

Linda

Linda Elms said...

Sis. Seymour, your thoughts and how you write them are so good and refreshing. Yes, sometimes we feel like we're down, deep in the valley with no sunshine on our shoulders, but God is with us. I'm glad you are starting your climb back to the TOP of the mountain! He will give you the strength you need to make it.

Lynda said...

Thank you all very much. Putting your thoughts down where everyone can see them is kind of scary but ya'll have been very encouraging. THANK YOU!!