Monday, February 26, 2007

Duncan OK

Bethany and Braden; The Pitts Family


My husband preached at Bro Pitts' church in Duncan OK Sunday night. We had a really good service. The presence of God was there and my husband preached with the anointing of the Lord.
Bro and Sis Pitts were the youth leaders in Kilgore, TX when I was in the youth there. They were awesome youth leaders then and you can tell that they are great pastor and pastor's wife now.
I have heard all my life"I babysat you when you were little" Well last night I got to say that to Bethany and Braden. LOL
When we were driving out of the parking lot Nathan (my 2yr old) said "That was a good church"

2 comments:

Linda Elms said...

I'm glad ya'll had a good time. We missed you here at home, but glad you got to go. It's always nice being with "old friends".

Lynda said...

Thank you. I enjoyed very much being with the Pitts but I also missed being in Wichita Falls.