Saturday, July 28, 2007

Is it just Me...


Is it just me or does anyone else out there start celebrating Christmas in July?


Every year around July I start getting in the christmas mood. I start singing christmas songs and listening to christmas music. On live 365 you can listen to christmas music all year long.


My husband never lets me put my tree up before Thanksgiving and believe I've tried. However I always manage to leave it up until almost February.


I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!


I love everthing about Christmas. I love the guilt free shopping, the music, the family time, the food, the lights, the decorations, I'll admit the presents, giving presents and most of all the reason for the season My God and My Savior.


Oh and I also love Thomas Kinkade (the picture above) which is what I am hoping for this Christmas. HINT HINT HINT!! KEVIN that was for you just in case you missed the subtle hint.


And don't even get me started on christmas presents. I can never wait until the day of christmas to give them out, especially if I know the person is really going to like it. This last year we opened our presents the Friday before christmas which was really nice because we got to play with our kids several days before Kevin had to go back to work.


Well Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!!!



P.S. To everyone who always thought I was certifiably crazy I guess I just removed all doubt.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Lynda:

I am so excited to see the Christmas picture! I love Christmas in JULY! I didn't realize that you too think about it so soon. You know, we get this from mama (and your granny). She actually worked on Christmas presents all year, but got really serious around July. I was in a store in Dallas a couple of years ago; it was blazing hot and all of a sudden I hear Christmas music playing on the radio - one of those catchy kid songs (the name has slipped my mind). I hummed that song for a month after then.

I go to your page often and thanks so much for changing it. It makes me happy to read about you and your family.

Lots of love to everyone.

Linda

Madison S. said...

I to love christmas! I have started doing a little shopping hear and there. I try to avoid Hobby Lobby because they are already putting out the christmad stuff and it makes me want to get all mine out LOL! you know Jesus is the reason for the season so why not celebrate all year long!!!! Do you think Bro. Kevin would agree with that reason to put the tree up ROFL!!!! Just came to me HAHA

Lynda said...

Aunt Linda
I am so glad that you can see my page now. I really miss you. Hopefully we will get to see each other soon.

Sis Julie
I have tried every excuse imaginable and my wonderful hubby still won't give. His fav saying is Bah Humbug. He does it just to tease me. LOL

Anonymous said...

Bah.

Humbug!

Anonymous said...

I don't have to wait for December.

Being married to Lynda makes it Christmas for me every day.

It just doesn't get any better than that!

Anonymous said...

LYNDA,I LOVE CHRISTMAS FOR LOTS OF REASONS, AS YOU KNOW I TRY TO SHOP ALL YEAR FOR MY KIDS AND GRANDKIDS. IT IS A VERY SPECIAL TIME FOR ME. I HAVE ALL MY LOVES ONES AT HOME TOGETHER.
I LIKE YOUR BLOG TOO NOW THAT I HAVE A NEW LAP TOP.SEND ME SOME PICTURES OF ALL THE KIDS. LITTLE KEVIN IS GROWNING UP SO, I WAS LOOKING AT SOME PICTURES OF HIM WHEN YOU ALL GOT MARRIED AND HE HAS GROWN SO MUCH.
LOVE YOU ALL
MOM