Thursday, July 26, 2007

We're Going On VACATION!!!


These are two pics I got off the internet. The top one is in Savannah GA and the bottom one is in Charleston SC.

We are FINALLY getting to go on a real vacation. The last time our family went on vacation was 4yrs ago. I REALLY NEED A VACATION!!!!!!


I am soooooo EXCITED !!!!!!! We are going to Savannah GA and Charleston SC.


We are not going until Labor Day weekend but I am already starting to plan. At this rate we will be packed by mid August. LOL


I know that it is a long way away and that things could change between here and there but not even that is going to keep my spirits down.

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there!

The pics are nice. I have never been to Savannah, but it is a beautful place. Paula Deen (Cooking Network) lives there.

Miss you and love you lots!

Linda

Lynda said...

Thanks, I am so glad that you can see my page now. You are the reason that I changed it again. Sorry that it took me so long.
Love you too

Michelle said...

Yeah Lynda, I'm so excited for y'all! I hope you have tons of fun and lots of R&R!