Sunday, September 21, 2008

I love the Fair!!

Friday we went to the Wichita Fair. I have not been to a fair in a long time. We had a lot of fun.Kevin, Nathan and Miranda are feeding the animals.
MY BOYS!! Braeden is making a funny face because his alergies started going crazy, Nathan is patiently waiting his turn to ride a ride.

Miranda was ready to get off that ride.


Mommy and Braeden. This was the fun house. At the end there was a slide; when it was his turn to go down he started flipping head over heels all the way down the slide.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynda:

Looks like ya'll had a lot of fun. Love the mirrors.

Love,

Linda

Anonymous said...

Hey, Lynda:

I LOVE your blog page!!! Especially all the pictures!! I read every post and it felt almost as good as getting to sit down and visit with you! ha ha.
I miss you all sooooo much!
I can never repay you enough for all the tender love and care you put into taking care of my little girl. " Thank YOU, Lots of love, Carla