Thursday, May 28, 2009

Why I don't like Forums

I have been trying to finish the series that I started but I have been so busy so I decided to go ahead and give you the titles and a very brief description of each.

Words Have Meaning- A lot of times people just spout off things not fully understanding there meaning.

No Immediate Conseqeunces- When you say something to someone sitting right in front of you, you immediately reap something from the words that you have just spoken. It could be excitement, hurt or a punch in the nose. If you are communicating over the internet there are no such rewards therefore no real restrictions.

Long Term Consequences- One word: REPUTAION


Let me clarify: I am mostly talking about political and religous forums.

Now maybe I can feel like I finished something I started that really didn't matter in the first place. LOL :)

No comments: