Sunday, January 14, 2007

Kids are Cute

I am no different from every other mom in the world. I think my kids are simply adorable. So I am posting to share some of the cute things they do and to hear about some of the cute things your kids/grand kids do. I know I will think of more but hear is a few.
1.Neither one of my children call me momma. Nathan calls me Mom Mom and Braeden calls me MeMe. I have no idea why.
2.Braeden is so hot natured he will sit by the back door and play so he can feel the breeze coming through.
3.Every night after supper Nathan will say "Thank you for supper mom mom."
4. Nathan said something cute one time and Kevin asked him where he got that and he said Wal-Mart.
5. Nathan just hurt his head and Braeden started holding his own head and crying.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynda:

When your mom & I were growing up (& Charles & Edward), we watched a very popular program about kids with host Art Linkletter. Kids are amazing; they pick up a lot more than we realize. I have said for years that kids are smarter now than years ago (although that doesn't apply to the Pinkston kids HAHA)!

You should begin a journal and include these cute things your children are coming up with.

I love you, your family & your blog!

Stay warm & safe in this winter weather!

Linda

Misty said...

I was reading on another blog where a mother is keeping a journal where she writes something about that child each day. Makes me wish that I would have started one also. Sean's newest thing is to cry anytime we get onto the other two boys. He doesn't like us discipling them. It is good that he is concerned. :)

Lynda said...

I think that is a really good idea. I wish I was organized enough to do something like that. Kids are the neatest little people. I love to see how there little minds work. Shawn must be very kind and loving.