Friday, January 19, 2007

5 Things You Don't Know About Me

1. I was once voted Girl Of The Year at the church I was attending. It was a fundraiser for our new building. Every dollar counted as one vote. I didn't even realize that it was going on. What a shock it was when they announced my name. I didn't have any family there except for my sister so it made me feel good that someone else likes me besides my family. LOL

2.I took a picture of my husband at camp five years before I ever met him. I was taking a picture of his best friend for my friend and he just happened to be in the picture. Right after we got married we were looking through my pictures and he says hey that's me. It was really neat.

3. I had three different sunday school teachers at three different times( when I was 10 yrs 13 yrs and 16 yrs old) tell me I was going to marry a preacher. I told each one of them they were crazy. Apparently I was the one that was crazy because I did. I am so glad that I did because I got the best husband in the world.

4.I have a heavy foot. I can not help but speed. Why do they make cars that will go 100 if we are not allowed to test it out. I have gotten so many tickets that I could be a ticket attorney. I know almost every way to get out of a ticket. A little advice anything over 95 don't even try there is nothing you can do. Anything else you can pretty much keep it off your record. However, my husband has been good for me because I have not gotten a speeding ticket in 4 years. He is anti-speed.

5. I never took Alg. 2 or Govt. in high school. I wanted to get out of high school as quickly as I could so I took credit by exams from Texas Tech. I completed high school in three years. I have no idea why I was in such a hurry.

Now I tag the most interesting person that I know my husband Kevin Seymour and someone I just met Sis Stephanie.

4 comments:

Misty said...

Don't worry about the heavy foot, I have one as well sometimes. These were great. :)

Linda Elms said...

LOL! You never know what you're going to find out about people when you read these "5" things! I loved all of these! I do have to say...."I've NEVER had a ticket!" LOL! Not because I didn't deserve one, I've never been caught! Thanks for sharing with us.

Tammy Bryant said...

Is there anything other than a heavy foot when driving? Tickets -what are they. I know all too well.
Great on the credit by exam.
I love reading the 5 of y'all.

meliaka said...

Love the five! Not sure about being tagged... *paces anxiously* BUT, give me a day or so and I will get them up...

*grin*
Steph