Friday, October 5, 2007

Too Blessed not 2 B Happy

You ladies will NEVER believe what happened to us tonight. I am sitting here in shock!!

We were at linens n things just looking around and this guy walks up to my husband and says "Me and my wife watched you and your family walk in here and we just wanted to give you this" and hands my husband some money.
My husband says thank you and asks the man if he could pray for him. The man said yes so my husband laid his hands on him and prayed for him. He started speaking in tongues and everything right there in the middle of the store.
We talk for a little bit and the man says "I want to give you this too" and he hands my husband more money. My husband thanked him again and tells him we will be praying for him. We get his name and he leaves.
A minute later he says "I feel led to give you all the money in my pocket" and hands my husband his change and all.
About 15 minutes later the man comes back into the store and says me and my wife discussed it and we want to write you a check for your ministry.
My husband and the man talk for a while and my husband got a really good chance to witness and invite him to church.
I have never seen anything like that in my life. I am still in shock!


OH yea and to top it all off the lady at the resturant liked me (I guess) and gave me a senior discount. lol

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh wow Lynda, God is so good! This gave me chills, I'm so glad God is blessing ya'll!

Anonymous said...

What an exciting, faith-building story.

Blessings,