Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Diet Update

Well this week I didn't do as well as I had hoped. I lost 2.4lbs, which is very close to my goal(2.5lbs). I am happy with it considering I am getting all the "bugs out" of my diet plan.

I did very well only drinking water and not eating sweets. Sweets are my weakness.

I excercised almost everyday. Which I am going to do better and excerise EVERYDAY except Sunday. I didn't excercise Monday and I was dragging all day. Today when I excercised I immediately had so much more energy. That has given me extra motivation.

My BIG problem has been portion control. I think that I have been having problems with my blood sugar which has caused me to majorly over eat. I have decided (thanks to Sis. Hallford) to eat 6 small meals a day instead of 3 regular meals.

Well I am on my way to loosing weight and feeling better. This blog and your comments has really helped and motivated me. Please leave ANY advice that you feel might help. I really appreciate it.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

It sounds like you are doing a great job!

Anonymous said...

Read here a little bit. Have to run but I will return.

Keep the diet going...and send some results my way...not the lost pounds, you understand...only the success thoughts.