Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Couple Things

I am getting to help a LITTLE bit this week at VBS. I have REALLY enjoyed it. I think Bro. Joseph does a wonderful job and everyone there works really good together. They set a great example for the kids. I will post picks later when I have more time.

I wanted to give a quick update on my diet. I have lost 3.4 lbs this week. When I loose 3 more pounds I will be back to where I was before all of the funerals. That is going to be when loosing starts getting fun. I am not excercising this week because of VBS. We will see what burns more calories, VBS or Excecising, next week when I weigh in. LOL!!

Hope everyone is having a great week. I know I am!!

3 comments:

Madison S. said...

You are doing great I can tell you have lost!!!! I have enjoyed visiting with you this week VBS is a blast! I am afraid I have lost no more yet...I am not giving up. I need to go on a COKE fast it is just really hard.

Lynda said...

Don't give up. Keep going. I read somewhere that if you mess up one meal don't sweat it because there are still 20 meals left in the week. Made sense to me. I enjoyed visiting with you as well.

Karen Prince said...

Yeah for you! There is a program I am planning on getting for my phone that tracks dieting & exercise, counts your calories, all kinds of stuff. When I get it I will send you the info. BTW, I really like my phone!