Thursday, July 10, 2008

Dieting

I am going on a diet! My goal is to loose 30lbs by Oct. 1. I would love to loose 40 but I am trying to keep it real. That means I need to loose about 2.5 pounds a week. I just got finished exercising and it was harder than I remembered so I decided to blog my experience. Maybe if I know that I have to blog my results I will stick to it. LOL I weighed on Tuesday night so I will blog my weight loss every Wednesday morning.

If anyone has any weight loss tips I would love to hear them. My plan right now is to exercise 30 min a day, drink water only and cut down on my portions.

Wish me luck!!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Go Lynda go! I was just thinking of doing this too, it would be a great way to check yourself when you want to cheat...having to admit it to the blog world! I'm trying to stop eating fast food, and do the thirty minutes of exercise.

Christina said...

You go girl, LOL! You should do pretty good just exercising and drinking only water. If you drink a lot of tea or softdrinks you would be amazed at probably dropping 5 pounds just by drinking water all the time. Also, you get used to it and after a while you find yourself choosing water when you have the choice of tea or softdrink. Hope it works out for you.

Lynda said...

Thanks for the encouragement! I am going to need it! LOL I thought about not putting it on the internet but I really need to extra insentive.

Tammy Bryant said...

You can do it. Stay consistent with the exercise and definitely watch what & how much you eat. Water is a great helper.

Madison S. said...

You go girl! I am gonna have to start doing this my cholesteral is a little high the docotr told me today so we can check on each other! I love the Leslie Sansone walking videos they are really good

Linda Elms said...

Go for it! I will be keeping up with your progress. I'm anxious to hear all about it. Love you!